Welcome back 184.108.40.206
View more information here
|Jury and Prizes|
As usual, Computer Space will give you an opportunity to gain international acknowledgement for your project and the chance to win some of our prizes. This year prizes include:
- Digital cameras for the first place winners in the nine categories. The prizes are provided by ICT Development Agency and SCAS.
- The official statuettes of the forum for the first prize winners in the nine categories, a symbol of professionalism and quality in new media and computer arts. The statuettes are created by Ivo Arnaudov.
- E-government prize (a statuette) for the best project in this field.
- Big prize for the best project created with Microsoft development products (offered by Microsoft Bulgaria).
- Software and hardware will be provided by Microsoft Bulgaria for all participants nominated for the second and third place in the nine categories.
- Two special prizes for the best students participated in the competition - training in a leading company. The prizes are provided by Information Services Plc.
- As a supporter of usage of free software in modern arts, OpenIdeasCompany will give prize for project under Creative Commons license or for technology which uses open source.
- All nominated projects (five in all nine categories) will be included in the programme and the forum catalog. The winners will be invited to participate in the award ceremony and in the forum events.
- Also, a number of additional prizes will be provided - year's subscriptions for leading IT newspapers, calling cards, etc.
There will be five nominated projects for each category. The winners will be announced and awarded at the official Gala Evening within the frame of the Forum
In 2004 the prizes were handed by the President of the Republic of Bulgaria, ministers, and vice-ministers and by directors of leading companies.
The evaluation criteria for all projects are as follows:
- Aesthetics, originality
- Compelling conception
- Innovation in the special expression of vivid and sonic imagination
- Technique and quality of the project.
Criteria in different subcategories of the web design are with different weights.
The members of the Jury are:
- Anastasia Salabasheva - FATUM
- Blagomir Aleksiev - Sound editor and computer music composer
- Denitza Djeneva - Editor of InfoWeek newspaper
- Detelina Atanasova - NetInfoBG AD
- Donny - Popcorn band - Georgy Krumov - The Net
- Hellyana Velinova - Computers newspaper
- Ivan Ivanov - Cybermark
- Ivaylo Seferov - Animator
- Ivelin Stefanov - Head of department in Information Service Pls and judge in the international 2004 WebAward Competition.
- Kosta Atanasov - 2D/3D artist in Black Sea Studios and moderator i Graphilla forum
- Prof. Mihail Momchedjikov - Sound-acoustics and Sound-processing Laboratory at Technical University-Sofia
- Naiden Nikolov - Chief expert in the administration of the president of the Republic of Bulgaria and lecturer in University of Sofia
- Milen Petrov"24 hours" newspaper
- Pavlin Stojchev - IDG
- Petyr Nejchev - NetInfoBG AD
- Plamen Hristov - Microsoft Bulgaria
- Teodora Tencheva - TBWA
- Viktoria Bitsova - ICT Development Agency
- Vladimir Djambazov - Composer and performer of electronic music
Chairman of the Organizing Committee and the jury (non-voting) - Dr. Rosen Petkov